Coconut oil x sugar
Hey ladies, get in here!!! This post is specially for you…
Today, I shall be sharing a simple DIY… This is a beauty routine that I started some weeks back and I can boldy say it has worked magic.
Few weeks ago, I walked into the room and found my sister applying something on her face and I got curious…
Moving closer to her I discovered it was coconut oil x granulated sugar mixed together! (surprised??? Lol, you should be)
She continued to do this twice every week and I began to notice some positive changes in her face..
So, yes I embarked on this journey of applying homemade exfoliation scrub on my face.
The Making x Application
1. In a small bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of sugar with 3/4 teaspoon of coconut oil and stir
2. Apply to your face, using your index finger or any other finger that works well for you
3. Leave-on for about 5-10 minutes
4. Rinse off with soap x Luke warm water
5. Lastly, dry your face with a soft towel
– Removes dead x dry skin
– Leaves your face with a glow
I do this twice every week… But for those with really dry facial skin, you can repeat it 3-4 times a week.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today… I hope this post has been helpful???
* Do you exfoliate? If yes, what scrubs do you use?
* Is this something you are willing to try out?
* Do you have other useful tips?
Be sure to leave your comments in the comment section below 👇👇👇